Monday, November 18, 2013

One Step Closer


Without being didactic, my recently published Mahabharata: The Eternal Quest offers an authentic Vaisnava perspective in the understanding of who Krishna is, of dharma, of real leadership qualities, and of the foreboding nature of our age, the Kali-yuga. All this as the story  moves steadily forward, and as the tension builds,  and all in under 280 pages (a comfortable read for a college or even high school course).

My hope is that MahaTEQ  will eventually replace William Buck’s ambiguous rendition that so many professors are accustomed to using. To bring this goal one step closer, I am asking for your help. 

In the last five months, if you googled Mahabharata, my site has jumped from page 15 to page 3. Buck's book is on page ONE. My first step was to write a good piece of literature; the second was to have the book's back cover adorned with quotes by professors, and now the third (but not final stage) is to get more visibility on google. I humbly request that you visit my site -    www.Mahabharata-Project.com    - to help  achieve this next step and bring it up to page one next to Buck.

It's that simple. THANKS!