Friday, December 22, 2017
* * * * *
Mahabharata: The Eternal Quest: (Picture above) This highly acclaimed & award winning rendition of India’s ancient epic offers a good literary read, great read aloud, and for book study groups. Is studied in high school AP and college courses. Paperback / 6X9 / 281 pgs / Cover price $16
Three Acclaimed Audio CDs:
1) Hanuman’s Quest – Award Winning Story Concert is a spirited journey through stories and music, celebrating Hanuman’s adventures from India’s beloved epic The Ramayana. For kids & adults. 54 minutes / Cover price $14
2) Brahma’s Song: A Story Concert a special mix of stories of Krishna & Brahma, w/music & chants. For kids & adults. 52 Minutes / Cover price $12
3) Sacred Voices is a pilgrimage into the world’s sacred traditions thru Stories & Poems w/music. For grades 6 and up. 48 minutes / Cover price $12)
Also available: Two Unique Award Winning Story Booklets:
1) The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner - An exciting storytelling version of Coleridge's epic poem with selections of the original 1798 poem for grades 5 & up.
16 pgs / 8 ½ X 11
2) The Magic Horn & Other Tales of Enchantment -- 6 stories from around the world for grades 3 & up. 20 pgs / 8 ½ X 11
AND A GREAT FAVORITE:
The Fish Who Wouldn’t Stop Growing and Other Wisdom Stories from Ancient India - Twelve Stories of Wit, Wisdom and Wonder For grades 3 and up. Paper / 6X9 / 86 pgs /
* * * * *
Sankirtana das (Andy Fraenkel) is a recipient of a WV Artist Fellowship Award, a National Endowment of the Arts Grant, an Ohio River Border Initiative Grant, a Next Generation Indie Book Award, a 2016 Storytelling World Resource Award.
Sankirtana is a disciple of Srila Prabhupada and a 40 plus year resident of New Vrindaban.
Award-winning book & CD -- www.Mahabharata-Project.com - Still Free Shipping in USA
Publishing & Projects -- www.FlyingMountainPress.wordpress.com
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
New Vrindaban's 50th anniversary is coming up next year. I am in the process of putting together an oral history of the early days for NV archives, which might also be used in book, video etc. Want to contact and interview devotees who lived or stayed in New Vrindaban ANYTIME during it's beginning in 1968 and into the 1970s to the opening of Prabhupada's Palace. If you know anyone, please spread the word. THANKS. . . . Contact me at -- email@example.com -- SUBJECT - Interview. I'm a longtime resident. More about me at www.Mahabharata-Project.com