Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Mahabharata is Available


My book Mahabharata: The Eternal Quest is finally available in print. After two major glitches with my computer (an Apple no less), a final edit and re-edit, and bringing all the book’s elements  together, it’s been an intense several months, and sometimes I really wondered if I could get through it. I’m pinching myself now. Writing Mahabharata and fitting all the pieces together and finding the unique elements of each scene has been a wonderful meditation for me. Somehow or other Krishna has prodded me forward to finish this.  At 280 pages, I’ve walked a tightrope in making it an interesting read for those who are familiar with the book and those who are new to it.  Reviews on the book and more info at  

If you would, there are several ways you can help the Mahabharata Project. Order copies for yourself and as gifts for friends. Start a Mahabharata study group. Go to your local or college library and personally request them to order Mahabharata: The Eternal Quest. If you’re on Facebook or have a blog or just have an email list of people you keep in touch with, please share the site www.Mahabharata-Project.com with them.


You can also find a brief interview with me about writing Mahabharata at www.Bhaktiwriters.com